Dream

Dream
Art by Ivan Alifan

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Night Two

Night two was also a bust, but I got the timing right this time. What I am pretty sure inhibited my dream recall and even recollection of waking up at 3:30 to take the Galantamine was Ambien. I was dumb to think that its half-life in the body would make things okay but I forgot the whole night including the ability to recall my dreams except one small thing. I feel them just under the surface but I cannot extract them.

I will wait until later this week to try again. I know there is no magic pill and that I have to be patient. What I do know for certain is the more you try to recall your dreams and make a point to acknowledge them, the easier the recall. Recall leads to awareness and then lucidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment